We currently have openings for the following positions for the 2024-2025 school year:
Medical background required. Information about stipend for services upon request. Consultant responsibilities:
- Provide training to the staff during the week of orientation (information for the training will be provided)
- Create and manage student medical boxes. (All children with allergies and/or other medical needs will have a box in the office with their name, photo, and up-to-date medical documentation and medications.)
- Oversee the “inventory” of Epi-Pens, Benadryl, and other medications.
- Regularly check the medical cabinet, first aid kits, and playground first aid bags to be sure supplies are restocked.
- Visit Reveille at least once a week to briefly check in with teachers and students.
- Serve as a resource to teachers who have current health situations that require special attention.
- Meet with families and teachers to develop a plan for a child when necessary.
If you’re interested in exploring career opportunities with Reveille Weekday School, please fill out the application, and email it to Dr. Jennifer Cave at email@example.com with a copy of your resume and a letter of interest outlining your job skills, employment history, and educational background.
We are always looking for SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS to join us and welcome applications at any time!