News & Updates
RWS is looking for someone with a medical/ nursing background to serve as our Health Consultant for the 2024-2025 school year. The role includes the following responsibilities:
· Provide basic health and safety training to staff based on our licensure requirements
· Create and manage student medical boxes in the office
· Oversee the “inventory” of Epi-Pens, Benadryl, and other medications
· Regularly check the medical cabinet, first aid kits, and playground first aid bags to be sure supplies are restocked
· Visit Reveille at least once a week to briefly check in with teachers
If you are interested or know anyone who may be interested, please contact the Reveille Weekday School office at (804) 359-4600 or email@example.com.